Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
piggie hut: Wow suay daes ...I MUS GROW UP

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wow suay daes ...I MUS GROW UP

Wah kao nowadays dunno wad hapeen sia ..tink im having a great "spliitling spree"....First wednesday mornin with my bball , i was expecting a not bad dae ..but first thing in the mornmin when i unzip my bag my bag "SPLIT" and the zip came off ..iwas lid wtf...haiz ok i haf to admit to fate ..haiz ...next thing i actualli forget to do my tutorial ..wah kao forget got uo1 tutorioal...sianzz ..my mind "splitted"(2nd split).......then after tutorial went to play bball ...supposed to be reali cheerful cos can relac but ......MY sHoe "sPLITTTT"...wad the hell ..that shoe cost me $69 dollar ...wah kao ...singapore shld be more strict in controllin fuker fake goods ..haiz ...and three split in a day ..wah diao sia ///......Thats nOt Al to the splitting spree ..thurs cum skool for my guitar audition ...then my fuker pants "split" ...omg its so shame..I(n the end borw pins from mr wallace lim ...and thk to my 5 yr 4 mth buddy help me get a belt ....in the end turn out to be a size 34 rope ...i was lid struggliny to tie the rope loh...haioz...my 5 yr 4mth buddy lah ...act smart sia ...haiz...

And back to the few daes ....in class i am so boring ...haiz ...nthin to tok a bout cant communicate wih my class ...and someone in the class tink i lid to pangseh ...wtf ....as if he nvr pangseh before lid that sia ...i will not get angry i will jus act as nthin happen ...now the feelin of ppl tokin behind ya back is reali sucky ...i promise next tyme i will refrain from tokin behind ppl's bakc ...and i will change to be a beetter person ...sory to everybody that i haf tok bad abpout ..it was jus a spur of the moment ..I MUS GROW UP....and i tink i too straightforward liao ...haiz few daes ago jus hurt my 3 year buddy ego ...im sory i didnt mean wad i meant to sae de ..haiz ...forgif me man ...im not on purpose de ..Again ,its a spur of the moment ...WOw i ittink bloggin can reali inproved english man ..haiz...shld haf start bloggin when im k1 ...and now i wld be lid ruben ..authentic caucasian ..haha.no offence ruben ..jus realised ruben is reali a gd guy sia ..haha. thk for ya help ...sry for offending ya in the past if i haf before ...And i heed for everybody forgifness hus i haf offended before .thank ya all very much

I WILL CHANGED TO BE PERFECT THATS WHY NOW I HAF INSERT A MTV >>>PERFECT>>>ENJOY IT

3 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ruben? ur sister hand glued there?
n u faker. got blog at blogspot also..zz.
i tink jeremy comment better.the window separate wan.
str8 forward shaun?
erm. i tink u better be more tactful.the word i can give u.
cos str8forward i dun tink u are v. if k1 noe how to blog, i wonder what happens really.n my hse must be rich to afford a computer. lol. not really. windows 95.
omgbbq ur pant split.. i will like to see. n why will brain split wan.
the shoe not split lor, is explode .how cool man.
n really, if singapore strict on fake goods, u still can get cheap n good stuffs?
erm hint hint ur pirated ...
lOl nth.nth nth..
we are suppose to gossip in front of the ppl.
n bloging just make me more fan, duno how to spell this n that. but if u do not lazy go n check, u improve.
n u like blog once in a no moon nia..
not like authentic cascasian, blogger of the month.
nah i tink i pen more than ruben..
lol n much longer..
i m naggy. see what a long comment.
actaully u should not blame other first. n u should not blame at all.
no body should blame anyone.
erm except ruben. blame ruben all u wan!
woohoo!
i wonder if my comment surpasses ur entry length.kaka.
unmask the world of it deceitful veil.byebye omg so late. time to slp.. fake ang moh

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol.. keep wor-ing..
I doubt u are a whore.. pls noo.. although it is lucrative.. lol
Wazzz.. dont put my name online leh...
Privacy plox.
soochin noe what i wanted to ask lol..
i duno how to say lol. but i explain same way soochin noes.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. i doubt u can find anymore zw..
whereas ruben is so 691272369! common!!
commoners..=p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home