Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
piggie hut: Sadnesss and confusion rush down me

Friday, February 25, 2005

Sadnesss and confusion rush down me

Todae is a very boring dae as all of u hav seen,,,i wrote this blog...usually when i am super super super bored then i willl touch this thingy...I am now very frustrated and confused bout my relationship....Why am i yearning fer one ...my inner me has been influencing me cos maybe i will be leaving this school so i shld tel the gal i lik that i lik her..... but she hav just suffer a emotional hit and i guess she mus be very emotionally hurt so maybe i may not have a chance at all....i tink she noe that i lik her le but just shiftin all the problem...keep on changing topics cos i understand...Now i tink got another gal which i tink she lik me and i oso lik her...but i still lik that gal...its no crush fer that gal...pls enlighten me anyone.......My knee have been gettin worst...hiya maybe cannot play bballl animore...sob...thk aniwae fer seein my crap......=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home