Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
piggie hut: Sry auntie and uncles and all my dear cousins...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sry auntie and uncles and all my dear cousins...

Todae jus got my 'o' result then i was so sad that i get 14 perharps i am over confident le..and sry all my auntie and uncles i got 14...sry....they were so lik look up on me but i let down down sry daniel amelia rachael and si hui/////all my cousins i let u all down...... U alll were so gd to me still brim me to k box and play baall with me to help me relieve my stress so sry...i get 14.... And also i intend go poly le...i will misss s12 and not to sae melissa ...clara.....my schoolmates....and a lot of my og ppl....so anyway gd luck fer ur future endeavours....mus remember me hor....MUAHHHHMUAHHHHH:'(

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger clara said...

hi...14 is good enough... disappointments are there to allow space for improvements so don worry so much...as for going to a poly, all the best in pursuing ur dreams... and don let emotions take control of ur decisions.... take care

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger amelia- said...

cousin ah! 14 is good enough le la. there's nothing to be sad abt yea. we're all behind ya.
HAHA. so relax man. you're still the smart cheerful one.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

hahaz!! i'll miss u too ya.. lolx.. take care n all e bez in wadeva u do!!! =D be happie wif wad u have n give everything a chance... i'm sure u'll do alrite de.. smiLe~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home