Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
piggie hut: Happi Chinese new year

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happi Chinese new year

Haha just now talk with my 3 year buddy ...tmdknnbccb..Haha
Sori buddy i fail as a buddy , could'nt help ya...feel so bad man....

Bad day man todae...jus reformatted com cos its lid so unlucky kena some lame spyware which is lid shyt ....Then bro keep kao bei saeing its all my fault crap alot ....knn tell him go and die lah ...hate him to core man...why shold i haf such a brother...maybe he cause one ler...everythin push to me ....I gave him perfume and i use a bit he use the 3 words sutra to scold me ...WTF....In summary...I HATE MY BROTHER


Luckily yesterday got the comfort of my most impt person which is my darling......Cant do without her man ...She played such a detrimental role in my heart of bouldevard......
She is eatin with her families of 12 uncles and aunties todae...Jus feel so bad without her around man...Hope to c her real soon ....Haha

Skool reopen on Wed and im gona start exam soon ...haiz so sad


1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger sN0ore said...

SONG BO , got some pubor kia say ur blog INQUISITIVE sia . bet u dunno wad tat means . WUAhahhaaha. btw , dun try chimilogy again pls. detrimental means harmful . so sub harmfull wif detrimetal in wad u said and u'll soon get ur gal slapping ur face . WUAhahhaha . 3 year buddy here XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home