Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
piggie hut: Woo.....not a bad day .

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Woo.....not a bad day .

Todae is the first dae that i nvr touch any books or project at all ...i slack all the way todae ...Haha....and have a chicken cutlet rice guppled down my stomach for dinnere...Wooo.v nice ...haha..and i have been busy with my friendster the whole dae ...Editing all the template and background AND I SUCCEED THK TO MY DETERMINATION ....Haha...tml gona start skool ...I hate skool ...so boring sia ....need to handle with so much stress and some more tues got 2 quiz ...EM and french ...and as u can see form my previous blog entry..My nglish is cannot make it one which means my froeign language is like down the drain de ...haiz...Sob sob man ...pls help me..bless me ...THK..

Yest i slp at 2 lid dat ...busy with my et report and et biohydrogen project ...other than that i still have to do osh ...other than compilation ...i still have to research man ...it is so tiring ...and not research a little ...its a lot ...for eg the problem of all the safegurad and the electrical hazards ...wad are the different electricAL HAZARDS...Sianzzz but luckily fionish in lid 4hrs ...then et report have to do for 3 hour...the Et project do for 3 hours osos...comnpletely bo tyme to study ...haiz ...help help me ba ..

Mus go to study liao thats all for todae...Hope ya all blog readers have gd maintenamce of your streee..dun go and do silly stuffs lid jump down commit sucide or go AND CHOP UR LOVE ONE INTO PIECES AND THROW THE PARTS INTO DIFFERENT SECTION OF sINGpore....Think twice before doin anything impulsive ..Heed my advice ..Take care ..stay tuned

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger sN0ore said...

=)) , did i just owned u in maths or did i just PWWWNed u flat out. BAHhahahaha ,first time in yrs liao. but if u think on the bright side , if i can win u , and u being better, shld be able to win me which means win urself. =)). if a slacker like me can do ''QUITE'' well , then u can definitely do better wad. relac la , if u recall in sec sch , starting i'll win u then in the end still same story one ma. cfm u'll own back when the time comes one la. maybe pen spinning helps the brain afterall =)). may ur term test go well ( though i hope i do better >.<) ! =)

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg bombarded by pictures.. now my eye so itchy..
no warning wan.. zzz.
lucky dun need let parent sign test paper. lol.
must scroll down so many stuffs to see ur post..
n anyhow show off others bare bodies.. got ask permission anot..
EH WHY DON'T HAVE SHAUN'S HALf NAKED??
i wanna see!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home